Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hey to everybody. I've been looking at the site off and on for a couple days and came to the conclusion that I need to be a member. :D As my user name implies, I have a 2001 zx7r. I had a 91 zx7 back in 91 but it was stolen from me a couple months after I got it. It took me about 12 years to replace it, and I am very happy I did. I picked her up in December of last year and she only had 750 miles on her. I've got a little over 4k miles on her now and have done a few upgrades such as, removed all the stickers, flush mount front turn signals, undertail kit, 1 tooth smaller front sprocket, and a Yoshimura RS-3 bolt on carbon fiber can. Anybody know how to post a picture without having a website to point to?

I also saw that there are some people from AZ as members. Let's hook up and go riding! I live in Gilbert. -Chris

·
Registered
82 Posts
There are actually quite a few of us from AZ.
Welcome and have fun again riding.

Ken

·
AZ's Official Mechanic
5,201 Posts
hey
good to see ya here , im a newbie of a couple weeks myself. i ride a ZRX1100 in green.
cant help ya on the pic post.
oh and im down on 35th/thunderbird. :wink:
later
lance

·
Registered
380 Posts
Welcome!

Gilbert eh?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome Chris;

Another Arizonan.. Great.. We should be getting some good rides together in the future. I see your from Gilbert. Hopping town ha? I live near Gilbert/Warner, just south of the Towne Center. Currently I'm in the market for a Concours. Just waiting for the right deal to come around. Hope to be back on 2 wheels by years end. Enjoy this room..it's pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
My gosh, another AZ rider? Is there something in the water down there lately? :) Anyways, glad you've joined us and welcome to the forum, 01zx7r !

·
Registered
837 Posts
welcome to the forum chris...not from az but from tx..almost neighbors

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Welcome aboard!

with all the AZ riders, the rest of us are going to feel like red headed step children. :lol:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Hey Chris,

Welcome aboard. Try to make the ride NinjaGirl is putting together. I was making plans to head out there for the day, but since the ninny in the toyota truck smacked my bike, it looks doubtful.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'm glad I joined! I heard somewhere that AZ has one of the largest motorocycle populations, and it makes sense cause we can ride all year around.

I'm in Gilbert, but it is more like North Tucson. I'm down at Higley and Riggs.

Where do ya'll like to ride?

·
Registered
380 Posts
I've only only been riding around a few places lately. Two lakes, saguaro and canyon seem to keep my occupied pretty well.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Welcome!! :wink:
Check out "Rides and Rallies" for the AZ ride I am going to put together, also if you know of any woman Kawi riders...check out Ladies Forum.

Ride Hard, Ride Safe 8)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts