Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i'm new to this forum, just rode a bike for the first time last week and got a 03 ninja 250. bought a snell dot full face helmet for starters and workin on gettin some leather. id appreciate any input and just wanted to say hi. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
if possible could some one post some links of some sites or some good names to buy a leather jacket cuz i really need one. thanx

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Welcome to the forum, mehdi2003 8) Glad you've joined us.

That 250 is a great bike. Enjoy it, and respect it. I'd strongly urge you to sign up for the Motorcycle Safety Foundation class. As for leathers, many folks here are fond of Fieldsheer, but there are alot of great gear makers out there. Here's the URL for Fieldsheer. Good luck and have fun!

http://www.fieldsheer.com/catalog/index.php

·
Registered
837 Posts
welcome to the forum...come back often :wink:

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
yep, welcome!

·
Registered
605 Posts
until you get your leather and safety stuff, make sure you have boots over the ankle and a jean jacket or even a fashion leather jacket is better than nothing.

Stew

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
WELCOME!

Welcome to the Forum! Trying on the gear is more important then than the the price, if it doesn't fit Properly. I'm a big fan of Vanson Racing Leathers...ride safe, keep the best tires you can afford on the bike and on the ground!~

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
welcome

welcome to the forum. you might want to give www.motorcycleclosouts.com a try. the site is a little slow, but they appear to have some pretty good deals. good luck with the bike.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
NICE

It's ALWAYS nice to see new members...and great to hear about their bikes...and riding conditions...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts