Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking around here for a few days and decided to finally register and introduce myself. Got my baby a little over a month ago. Here's a pic of it:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

welcome zx10 glad your aboard :wink:

awesome scoot :shock: -i bet your proud of that badd boy :shock:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bikeaholic. Yeah, I'm real proud of my baby. Although it's a mixed blessing, I don't know if I like all the public attention it gets...if you know what I mean. I was so nervous everytime I would park it in a public place I couldn't concentrate or relax on the thing I was doing. I'm glad I got a Scorpio 2 way paging alarm for it. It gives me at least a little peace of mind.

I just finished breaking it in past the 1000 mile mark last weekend. The thing is definitely a different animal compared to my previous bike, 90 Ninja ZX750. The thing is so absurdedly fast. I've only spun it up to maybe 8-9k RPMs in first and second. I'm already at speeds where I can get thrown in jail. The monster just keeps wanting to pull and I know I'm not hitting its sweet spot yet. Can't imagine what it's like at 10k when the peak power comes on.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Welcome aboard,

Nice ride. I especially like the way kawasaki put the magnesium parts on the bike to lighten it up. Pretty much all the typical aftermarket enhancements are already done and you just go on that bike!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts