Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am Nate from Mt Pleasant, PA..lil town hour outside of Pittsburgh. I ride a 04 Kaw Vulcan 1500 Classic. I got a great deal on it...found it on craigslist.com the guy needed to get rid of it and it only had 4000 miles on it. I got it for $4,500 as is...all I did was put the exhaust and the hypercharger and sissy bar on it...other then that the guy did everything else.
I sold my custom 98 Dodge Ram 2500 show truck that I have had since brand new...it started getting old and iin the way...never drove it so ogt rid of it. I was very invloved in my CTS truck forum so I hope to be a great friend and input provider on this site as well.
My family owns a large heavy highway construction company and I work for them. We have alot of HD owners working for us and it drives them nuts that I ride a Kaw and not a big $$$ HD...I laugh...tell them if I wanted to POS then I would buy a HD....lol
So Enuff about me...just wanted to say hi and look forward to meeting and getting to know and maybe ride with some of you

Ride Safe

·
Alien Test Subject
3,515 Posts
Welcome aboard.

There are a few of us here from SW PA. I'm right in da 'Burgh, myself.

Lot's of great riding to be had around us, from the Laurel Highlands, to Northern WVa, and Se Ohio. Perfect area for a bike!

·
Love my 1500!
2,460 Posts
Welcome Nate, nice lookin' bike!

·
Premium Member
3,951 Posts
Hi! Welcome to the forum!
I live right next to a town called Mt. Pleasant...but i don't think it's the same one since i live in nc and you live in pa.:lol:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea I wish it was Mt Pleasant, NC..I know where that is outside Charlotte..we have a office up north near Greensboro. We do road construction and have a branch office there.

·
Premium Member
3,951 Posts
Yea I wish it was Mt Pleasant, NC..I know where that is outside Charlotte..we have a office up north near Greensboro. We do road construction and have a branch office there.
oh wow! yeah that's right...lol...you do know where it is!! greensboro is not that far from me either...it only takes me about an hour to get there.
maybe you can ride with some of us nc folks this year!! we have some great roads around here...but i'm sure there are great roads in pa also!

·
Estancia Meritage
1,523 Posts
Yo!!! Also from PA...much more north, about 70 miles from downtown pittsburgh. Buddy of mine works in your area. Most of his dealers are south of pitts.

Lucky...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts