Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Enjoying midlife Crisis!
452 Posts
Welcome, thats a beautiful bike. Perhaps type the content of your post in the message body, not the header. Just a few words MAX for the title...

Regards.

·
Forgot to grow up
1,118 Posts
An 06 "new" last year!! Now that's how to get a bargain on a fantastic ride. Now you can go broke blinging her out ;)

·
VN 900 Classtom
1,689 Posts
Heyyyyy, I was the very first one to reply on your first thread on how to post pictures and you give the credit to somone else who pretty much gave you the same instructions. Wthat's up with that??

Anyways, sweet ride! but bad memy :)

·
Official Bug Taster
361 Posts
Thats a sweet looking bike. Welcome aboard. And man that is a long thread title!

·
Strat Man ... ok, PRS too
582 Posts
Nice. No worries , v-twin. I needed a little pick me up today, anyway!!!!

Great looking bike, Limited. Find some bags and go somewhere!

We are staying in Fairmont Hot Springs this July - with a day planned in Calgary (Wife, 3 hockey kids and minivan). I need some PM time with you about how to best spend a day in your town. It HAS to include something with the Flames and the Saddle Dome.

·
Long live the V2K!
593 Posts
Welcome to the V2K club! Nice looking bike and I'm sure you're already loving it. Oh, and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
766 Posts
We are staying in Fairmont Hot Springs this July - with a day planned in Calgary (Wife, 3 hockey kids and minivan). I need some PM time with you about how to best spend a day in your town. It HAS to include something with the Flames and the Saddle Dome.
alekkas..not sure what days you plan to be in cowtown, but if your in to seeing guys get stomped buy 2000 pounds of bull, allow me to point you in this direction!

http://calgarystampede.com/

Of course, there's no flames involved, unless you stay for the nightly fireworks show and things get out of hand, but you'll only find them on the golf course anyhow!!:mrgreen:

Oh, nice ride Limited. Welcome to both club 2k and the forum! Enjoy!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome to the V2K Club !
Thats a nice clean looking bike. I would lose the passenger pegs if staying as a solo bike.
I do like the look of the solo set up myself

·
Registered
659 Posts
That's one fine machine you got there.What month last year did you buy it?Why I ask is I bougt mine last year and yes it's brand new and also an 06 but I got the Classic.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
" That's one fine machine you got there.What month last year did you buy it?Why I ask is I bougt mine last year and yes it's brand new and also an 06 but I got the Classic. " Thanks for all the comments . Mconfluence , I bought it in March 2009

·
'06 V2K, Baby!
2,325 Posts
Yup - definitely good looking.

I'm always jealous of the two-tone paint crowd. I might have to get that done sometime. I have a friend who's a car painter might be able to help me out.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts