Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello im zippy (chick) this is the first time ive been on a site like this. I have a z750LTD but it looks nothing like one if that makes sence. havent worked out how to send a photo of it yet and im in the UK

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
welcome zippy! glad to have you

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

welcome zippy (chick) :wink:

glad you found us!

ride safe!

·
Registered
837 Posts
welcome to our home...come on in and stay a while... :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
me again

thankyou ur all so nice still havent worked out how to put a picy of my bike on yet any advice???

·
Registered
96 Posts
Re: me again

zippy said:
thankyou ur all so nice still havent worked out how to put a picy of my bike on yet any advice???
Welcome!!

You have to host the pic from somewhere. Do you have it on a website? If so, I could help ya get it on the board.

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Zippy,

Its always good when another lady joins us on the forum!!!!!! Welcome
I was originally looking for an LTD myself, but I just bought this 1982 Spectre instead.

I love bikes and enjoy talking about them to anyone who will listen. Many people are surprised when they find out that chicks ride too :shock: . It gives me a good laugh :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hi

so could someone exsplane to me how to attach my photo that on my computer onto this site please and ya it is good to be a woman that rides

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
photos

Zippy,

If you want the small one like I have(avatar), go to your profile and click on the option for the avatar.....it can't be very big...only about 1in x 1in....or you can upload a photo to the show off your bike section of the forum and do a full size photo using the reply option ...it allows you to do attachments. I did both!!!!

Look forward to seeing your bike!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sorry

ok im stupid cant even hit first base by finding a add an attachment button i give up. i wonder if the UK virsion is different?????? thank anyway i will just have to put up will zippy thanks again

1 - 14 of 14 Posts