Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Streaking Tiger for reminding me of these forums. :) I am settled in for the winter, looking at my bike longingly each time I go into the garage. I have signed up for a day at the track, which I hope will get me better at corners, and will be doing some work on the bike with the help of friends shortly to hopefully undo some of the damage I did dropping it 1,000 times last season.

May be a few more months before I'm back on the road with the Ninja, but wanted to stop by and say "hi"! :)

·
Grade "A" Poser
2,455 Posts
Welcome back! I sure remember you. Drop in more often :)

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
Hey Sabrina, where you been hiding? The weather good enough to be track riding?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi! :) Track day won't be until spring. But I'm signed up for it anyway and hoping it won't be canceled due to snow, LOL. Really looking forward to it. Finally got a pair of riding pants that I like so I will be properly outfitted. (You can get really good prices on motorcycle stuff in the wintertime.)

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
Welcome back!!!! I've missed you!!!!!!! I realize winter is here and riding is not something we can all do right now, but drop in and get your "bike fix" with us all now and then :biggrin:

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Welcome Back.

...don't ever leave again. :|

·
Own The Day
2,809 Posts
There she is! Spring is only around the corner. ;)

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Welcome back!!!! I've missed you!!!!!!! I realize winter is here and riding is not something we can all do right now, but drop in and get your "bike fix" with us all now and then :biggrin:
I can ride.:biggrin:

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
Nope! Don't remember you. But it's nice to have you aboard. Don't scratch the shiny stufff and keep the rubber side down.

·
Non Omnis Moriar
7,812 Posts
I was just asking about you the other day -good to hear you're doing well Sabrina.

·
Old Man Riding
930 Posts
Ahhh - she's back - life is good. :)

Welcome back Sabrina. We were starting to worry a little. Can't wait to see pics of some of your rides this year.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts