Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
'01 1500 Classic FI
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WRT to the National Vulcan Rally thread, noticed comments about there being basically nothing out on the left coast. Well, there are, believe it or not, a couple of VROC rallies being held on the west coast.

HSVROC is the High Sierra VROC Rally held on the Nevada-California border about 70 miles south of Reno at the Topaz Lodge, 1979 US Hwy 395 South, Gardnerville, NV 89410 during June 19 to 22, 2008:
HSVROC 2008

Oregon Trail International VROC Rally to be held July 17-20, 2008, in the beautiful Pacific Northwest out in Charleston, OR on the Pacific Coast, south of North Bend, west of Coos Bay, north of Bandon:
index

·
Registered
119 Posts
WRT to the National Vulcan Rally thread, noticed comments about there being basically nothing out on the left coast. Well, there are, believe it or not, a couple of VROC rallies being held on the west coast.

HSVROC is the High Sierra VROC Rally held on the Nevada-California border about 70 miles south of Reno at the Topaz Lodge, 1979 US Hwy 395 South, Gardnerville, NV 89410 during June 19 to 22, 2008:
HSVROC 2008

Oregon Trail International VROC Rally to be held July 17-20, 2008, in the beautiful Pacific Northwest out in Charleston, OR on the Pacific Coast, south of North Bend, west of Coos Bay, north of Bandon:
index
Are you going to attend either one of these? We have reservations for the HSVROC rally, and did have reservations for the Oregon rally, but because we have a daughters wedding to attend in Washington close to that date, we decided to pass on it. Hate to miss it, because it will be a great rally I'm sure, that is if the weather holds along the coast where it has been known to get very wet any time of the year :smile:
Kraz~

·
'01 1500 Classic FI
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you going to attend either one of these? We have reservations for the HSVROC rally, and did have reservations for the Oregon rally, but because we have a daughters wedding to attend in Washington close to that date, we decided to pass on it. Hate to miss it, because it will be a great rally I'm sure, that is if the weather holds along the coast where it has been known to get very wet any time of the year :smile:
Kraz~
Can't do either one this summer. Will be doing a 5-day/4-night road trip with my daughter to Humboldt State University in Arcata during early June.

Already booked room at Comfort Inn out in Fortuna for two nights. Staying at friend's digs in Klamath Falls on way there and back.

Let me know if you'd like to do a day ride when weather gets better. How about grub and suds at the Seven Devils Steakhouse & Saloon in Riggins? 55-95 there and back again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts