Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
What if they don't fit your riding style and you can't adjust them?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know. I've never had any, and up to this sale I really haven't looked to buy. But $40 seems cheap for any bike chrome bling.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
I forget who makes this style but I read about them a year or so ago and they were quite a bit more. They look homemade? Not if I was making them. will they function for you? I like mine a little farther forward but I'm 6'2", around 6 foot or a little under these might be the right size. Heck, they're only 40 bucks. If they don't work quite right mount em to the garage wall and hang hose on them.

Look pretty good to me.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I have crash bars with pegs. My feet won't reach them, so they are purely for decoration. I find that my 800 Classic's stock pegs are just fine.

·
VN 900 Classtom
1,689 Posts
A friend has a similar set for his 750 shadow and more than often these pegs are on your way when you try to brake. If they would stick out further and at the same level as your foot pegs then they would be awsome. The problem is that this design is only a few inches above your brake pedal so everytime you brake you'll hit them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts