Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's been a fun few months, it's now that time of year where we should count our blessings and appreciate what we have and the people in our lives.

So on behalf of myself and Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums I would like to wish all of you a very merry holiday season. Look forward to exchanging with all of you on all kinds of topics for a long time to come.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

happy holidays to you too bob and to the rest of the gang here-and thanks for providing us a place to share our interest and love for motorsickles

ride safe!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Let me add my wishes for everyone to have a blessed Christmas and a wonderful 2004. Looking forward to better riding weather and getting a litlle saddle time on my Vulcan and swapping notes with all of you. Let's all be safe in the next year and beyond.

·
Registered
837 Posts
merry christmas and a happy new year to you too bob and to everyone else out there.dont forget to eat black eyed peas new years day for another year worth of luck (cant hurt).im at work now.get off on the 31st.so i will have new years at home.maybe it will be warm enough down here to ride my scotter.deer hunting hasnt been good at all,not enough cold weather.......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts