Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a reminder to all you riders the WATCH OUT-PAY ATTENTION!!!

the cagers are driving like morons this time of year and beware of
careless people trying to beat the lights and run the signs!!

don't want anything to happen to my buds around here :wink:

·
Registered
33 Posts
We here in Az. have the same type of problem at this time of year, with what we affectionately call "SNOW BIRDS". These retired folks seem to have a hard time seeing bicyclist, motorcycles and red lights. This, along with the usual frantic shoppers, makes it a little dangerous on the roads.
So "KEEP A SHARP EYE OUT" while driving during the holidays.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Vulcan Ric said:
We here in Az. have the same type of problem at this time of year, with what we affectionately call "SNOW BIRDS". These retired folks seem to have a hard time seeing bicyclist, motorcycles and red lights. This, along with the usual frantic shoppers, makes it a little dangerous on the roads.
So "KEEP A SHARP EYE OUT" while driving during the holidays.
Actually, I refer to them as "SNOW TURDS". :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Good reminder!!!! Also always wait for the third lane when turning left, theres always some butthead trying to the other numskull to the red light. HAPPY HOLIDAYS, TO ALL.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Good post Bike, also remember freeway exit ramps near major shopping areas will be crowded too. Lets all be careful

·
VRA National President
203 Posts
Do you think the cops would mind if I loaded missiles on my scoot and let loose when I see some idiot shopper ramming through traffic like a crazed teenager? Hmmm... I wonder if paintballs would be legal? Yeah!!! I'm changing my nick to "Triple X" and getting dual automatics on my 800A :p

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Load em up if you got em....and let em rip!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
re

man,that paintball thing has crossed my mind many times :p
its a good thing i ain't 20 years younger :grin:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Frozen paint balls work the best,some folks just down the road have a dog that would run after or in front of motorcycles.
after a frozen paint ball between the eyes the dog will not chase bikes anymore.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts