Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Can't Go Slow
101 Posts
I think this is kinda smart. Lots of folks seem interested in the mid-size bikes. The re-style is looking better too.

1300 Custom Line - Honda Powersports
The Interstate model is a bit strange looking to me. The tank and light both say "chopper", but then you add the windshield and hardbags......they just don't go together, I don't think.

And as somone else said.........fugly pipes.

·
frequently disturbs class
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Interstate model is a bit strange looking to me. The tank and light both say "chopper", but then you add the windshield and hardbags......they just don't go together, I don't think...
I thought the same, but then I thought about all the 900c's I've seen with Memphis screens and bags on them... Somebody will like it.

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
Nope, can't say I like the "line" of these bikes. Mufflers, HUGE clutch housing, radiator. The shadow line is much better style.

·
Lets Ride 08 900 Custom
852 Posts
why would they put such a small fuel tank on a touring bike. i would think a 5 gallon would be the smallest to start with and they could have gone much larger than that on any one of those models.

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Nope, can't say I like the "line" of these bikes. Mufflers, HUGE clutch housing, radiator. The shadow line is much better style.

Oh, there will definitely be folks that like each one, but I do agree that the Shadow line was a much better line that should have been extended.

·
nu2kawi
2,707 Posts
This looks like the place we bash Honda. I don't have one anymore,but I'd gladly accept one. Putting down a bike because of a couple items that most change anyway. Thank goodness for aftermarket.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
This looks like the place we bash Honda. I don't have one anymore,but I'd gladly accept one. Putting down a bike because of a couple items that most change anyway. Thank goodness for aftermarket.
i wouldn't exactly say bashing......just people sayin they dont care for the looks of the bike....i dont care for em much myself either....personaly im more into the classic look.....

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I think they are pretty nice looking. The only turnoff for me is the small tank. Dual disks up front would be nice considering it's closing in on 700lbs.

·
Forgot to grow up
1,118 Posts
Could anyone find hp or torque specs in all that propaganda?

Personally I love Honda. Owned 3 and rode more. But yeah, kinda mixed-up lookin'. So I like them too ;) .
Split personality, just like my monster. :cool:

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
I'm not bashing Honda at all. They make some great bikes. I just like the retro look, and the 1300 doesn't have it. I love the look of the shadow and was on my way to buy one when I found the 900. I just liked the 900 better.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.