Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is...

It was kind of dark out. I'll eventually take some in daylight. The "K" decal in the front is just one from a whole set of carbon fiber ninja decals that I have yet to put on.

·
Registered
605 Posts
ooh, it's purty at night and I don't like very many lime green things...maybe it's just cars...but I like your bike a lot

·
Registered
412 Posts
That is not nice! Now I want to do mine!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Like it!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Re: Glow

nixoid said:
I work for Vanson Leathers. We make jackets which glow in the dark. it's a darker green glow though. Similar to an indiglo watch. http://vansonleathers.com/product_pages/jackets/vsph_photon.htm they can also work up any custom you can think of.... Ain't cheap but will last and be exactally what you want
Thats awesome....Can we get the good guy hook up???? 8)

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Re: Glow

nixoid said:
I work for Vanson Leathers. We make jackets which glow in the dark. it's a darker green glow though. Similar to an indiglo watch. http://vansonleathers.com/product_pages/jackets/vsph_photon.htm they can also work up any custom you can think of.... Ain't cheap but will last and be exactally what you want
I forget you're the vanson guy, you should hook us moderators up with some free leathers. :wink:

·
Registered
35 Posts
I can't hook the whole world up.... I run the art department and I may be able to help you out a little on graphics. At worst I will babysit the job and get my best people to do the work.

Loved that moderator comment. Mr Moderator [Freakinout]

·
Registered
35 Posts
Certainly don't blame you. Come up to see me sometime. I'll give you the grand tour of the Joint. We're a "Smallish Shop" We make between 70-100 garments a day. We could make more but if you've ever see our stuff you know that quality is way important. One of the biggest reasons I'm there.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
nixoid said:
Certainly don't blame you. Come up to see me sometime. I'll give you the grand tour of the Joint. We're a "Smallish Shop" We make between 70-100 garments a day. We could make more but if you've ever see our stuff you know that quality is way important. One of the biggest reasons I'm there.
Thats one heck of a ride up there. :shock: but I also live like 8 miles from www.newenough.com so I've checked out all the vanson stuff they carry. I'd love to have a full set of vanson leathers, I just don't have the money.

·
Road Snot Needs A Kleenex
364 Posts
Looks good 8)

I'll def see you coming down Rt 167 or Rt 5 when you come through town, or I go through Dolgeville.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts