Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Motorcycling is an awesome way to let the wind blow your troubles away, but what other hobbies do you enjoy on non-motorcycle days?
I enjoy painting, trap shooting, and taxidermy. Here are some of my newest paintings....

·
MaNaMaNa DoDoDoDoDo
4,767 Posts
You have real talent. What I do to unwind is go work in my garage on my old car or I pick up my guitar and play.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My son plays the electric guitar. so I get the best of both worlds! I paint while he plays lots of metallica, black sabbath, motley crue, etc.... he's only 14 and loves the classics!

·
Novice Tank Roller
15,810 Posts
If I'm not riding them, I'm tinkering on them. If not that, then it's light construction work. If not that, then I just drink beer and watch TV while scratching myself and farting. :biggrin:

·
Riding daily
4,688 Posts
Most non-motorcycle days, I'm usually tinkering on the bike, forum surfing, or spending time with the family.

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
only 2 ways for me....Riding and ....well, guess i'd better check with my lawyer before disclosing the other!;) ;) :D
could it be shoooting small animal with a high powered rifle

·
97 D2 Rider
43 Posts
nice artwork. Spend most free time on C.L. and ebay dreaming about the next bike I could buy

1 - 20 of 24 Posts