Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I bought my 07 Classic lt it was listed for too color tones red and silver. After viewing lots of threads on this sight I see ther are lots of 900's out ther that are of differant colors Have you guys with different colors done custom paint jobs on your bike.?

·
" Metric Mafia"
387 Posts
Are the schools really that bad in Washington??:confused: :lol:
Dat's just rong ! Not funy

Road Runner, there are many people here with 900's that I'm sure can answer your questions. By the way...welcome on board.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Road Runner - In 2007 there were two colors of LT, the Red/Titanium that you have and a black/Silver. In 2006 there was a Blue/Silver, and I believe a black/silver but don't quote me on that, and in 2008 there are a red/black, white/titanium, and blue/silver. Also, keep in mind that the regular, not LT version comes in a few different solid colors.

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
Every year they change color options.
In '06, the 900LT was available in Ebony/Candy Fire Red, and Ocean Blue/Phantom Silver.
In '07, the 900LT was available in Ebony/Galaxy Silver and Candy Fire Red/Titanium.
In '08, the 900LT is available in Metallic Diablo Black/Candy Cardinal Red, Luminous Polaris Blue/Atomic Silver, and White/Titanium.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Road Runner... for the most part...ppl are not rude here....:) you are welcome here any time

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Thanks guys that helps alot. Sorry CalPaul you won't hear from me agian.
Sorry for the tasteless joke. :frown: I'm the product of an English/Math/History Major father who was very strict. :mad: This is why I never had kids... I would have treated them as I was... :lol:

Please don't leave... I'll play nice. :D

·
Registered
533 Posts
I am a little quick to jump when it comes to making fun of someones writing or reading skills... My best friend is dyslexic... he sometimes appears to be slow or poorly educated.... not true...and he is the sole owner of a multi million dollar construction company... but, he doesnt write or read the contracts

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Generally, when I totally goof up a post I've made, and someone calls me on it, I usually just laugh right along with em. Man up, admit you were sleeping while typing, and quit crying like a little girl.

Now, let me proof read that really gooder before I hit the send button.

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Generally, when I totally goof up a post I've made, and someone calls me on it, I usually just laugh right along with em. Man up, admit you were sleeping while typing, and quit crying like a little girl.

Now, let me proof read that really gooder before I hit the send button.
:lol: :lol: ;)

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I hear that the '09's will be available in "Don't sweat the small stuff road runner Black and How does your foot taste CalPaul white".

·
Registered
41 Posts
welcome road runner

as far as colors,we found that when we were pricing bikes out in the states,they had different colors avaliable than they did in canada.We bought my 07 classic in Canada..the color is carribean blue..i think the other color in canada for 07 was black,this year they have a lime green color out.So if color matters much when your shopping around...just know that Canada and U.S offer different colors.

laura

1 - 15 of 15 Posts