Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all David from Milford NH here.I know there is at least one other forum member on here from NH,But there must be more,So where are you and what do you ride? I have a 09 Vulcan classic LT 900,

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Hi David. I think I'm that other member you're referring to. :) But for the sake of others... I live in Manchester. I ride a 1500 Classic, and my husband rides an FJR 1300. Next year will be our first real riding season here, and we're looking forward to meeting some local folks and discovering the best rides in the area.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey there jukief.Well I just put my bike away last Friday night,I had the day off and put 130 plus miles on it. Thank topped it off and brought it to the storage location,I allready miss it lol. Well you your hubby and me and my friend will have to meet up some time and do some riding,David

·
Union Strong
1,142 Posts

·
Union Strong
1,142 Posts
Thanks for the link to the rides !

I'm a part time NH guy. Hang around Hampton and Wakefield, NH.

Hope to meet up with you guys !
Welcome, I'm a PT Boston guy......altho when I am working I try to avoid the Boston Railyard like the plague.....fortunately my seniority will usually allow me to hold work in Framingham or Worcester.

·
TV Guru
11,779 Posts
I'm a wee bit south of New Hampshire in Connecticut. The states are small around here, so it's like it's just down the road.

When I lived in Upstate New York, I used to drive further than that every day to shoot news stories. Believe me, the first time you go from Binghamton to Avoca will make you thank your lucky stars you don't live in those really big states out west...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hello David,

Welcome!!

I live in Enfield, NH. If your familiar with Dartmouth College, it's a couple of towns over to the south east of it. I am native of NH. I love it here. The downer is putting the VN900 Classic LT up for the winter months.:mad: I doubt it would handle that great in a snow storm.

Enjoy the forum.

Roger

·
Maine vulcan rider
686 Posts
Im from southern Maine 45 min from Rochester and Ride in NH more than I ride in Maine. I also found a biker social networking site called Bikerornot.com that I have gone on some awsome rides with and never judged cause I rode a Kawi. Welcome and keep in touch.

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
It would be nice to have a meet-up this spring (before the riding season starts) just to get to know each other and plan some rides. If anyone is game for that, let me know and I can organize something come April or so. We could see who is interested in going before we pick a location. That way we can pick a central location for everyone.

·
Union Strong
1,142 Posts
It would be nice to have a meet-up this spring (before the riding season starts) just to get to know each other and plan some rides. If anyone is game for that, let me know and I can organize something come April or so. We could see who is interested in going before we pick a location. That way we can pick a central location for everyone.

April??????? Gawd willing and my arm heals.....the riding season can start as early as March.....Well maybe not where you are, but that great big state of Massachussetts......makes a great buffer 7 miles south of the Mass border...:mrgreen: I work w/guys in Mass that come from NH and we're outta the snow here in Ct long before they are.

Ispeed, tell her........I've only lost one season of riding......but of course I lost my mind long ago..........lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.