Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much should we sue the makers or Torque, Biker Boyz, Fast and the Furious, it's sequel, and any other movie that encourages idiots to run out buy a brand new motorcycle, do stupid stunts, crash, die and cause insurance rates to go up,

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
its a movie, its a great way to kill stupid people who buy motorcycles based on this movie.

I just don't want them to kill themselves near me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
wasnt bad

i didnt think it was that bad. I know its all bullshit but i didnt see the movie for the story line. i went to see it for the bikes. there were some hot bikes in their u gotta admit. especially that silver bimota at the end. that thing is one of the sickest bikes ive ever seen. its got a fu*kn helicopter engine in it.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I went a and saw torque, just for the bikes. I was disapointed. The stunts looked cool, but were extremely unreal. I did like the scene where the hellyians (sp :oops: ) beat the guy who just bought a bike and was on a rodetrip acting like an jerk.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I didn't plan on seeing it because it's stupid, and it's just gonna cause a bunch of kids to tell their parents how much cheaper bikes are than cars and then they'll all go kill themselves and probably take a few pedestrians out with them...

...so maybe it's not that extreme, but the movie's just not good.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Torque

Hello fellow riders, I haven't seen the movie and don't plan on seeing it. From what I can see it all looks computer generated and that don't impress me. :shock:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was highly disappointed with the movie. I've never seen anything so unrealistic in my life. There were points in the movie where I was actually laughing out loud at the stupidity.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I thought Torque was extreme. The stuns were bad enough but they had to add the computer generated crap. They should have called it "What not to do on a bike!"
However, on the subject of movies I have compiled a list of brain crunching, mind warping movies:
Memento, Fight Club, Beautiful Mind, Run Lola Run, Matrix I, Before the Rain, Clockwork Orange.

·
Registered
8 Posts
dark...I have seen and must agree with the following:

Memento
Matrix 1
Fight Club

As for the others...I have not seen them. I would add The Usual Suspects to that list as well.

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Torque...

Good name for it...I didn't see it because I heard the previews...I'd have been "Torqued" if I had spent any money to go and see it! The deal with Texas International Raceway fell through for the Bike races...I heard...maybe the GP (?) will get it next year. I'd like to see some real bike racing and have it promoted here in the States...Perhaps, we will see an American Company come from the past and into the future with a Motorcycle...I'm not at Liberty to say who at the moment, but the proposed plant site is in Midland, Texas.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Bud8fan said:
and jennifer aniston i mean along came polly was better
What are you talking about? I am confused as to whether this is a comment about Torque or something else. Jennifer Aniston wasn't in the movie. :?

·
Registered
101 Posts
I saw the movie Biker Boyz yesterday. Man, was that a lame movie!! I too laughed at some parts of the movie, because of it's stupidity. I mean, driving 150 miles/hour without the hair waving practically any. Or driving on a sand road and brake to stop in about 30 meters.

But the bikes were cool! :wink:

·
Registered
837 Posts
darkninja said:
Bud8fan said:
and jennifer aniston i mean along came polly was better
What are you talking about? I am confused as to whether this is a comment about Torque or something else. Jennifer Aniston wasn't in the movie. :?

it was a joke :? saw both movies the same day...polly was better...torque s*#ked

1 - 20 of 21 Posts