Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i need your opinions. i have a friend that has a zx7r 2003 with 400 miles on it. the bike turned out to be to big for him and hes dropped it near a dozen times. the fairing up by the mirrors is chipped, the fairing on the left side of the bike down by the engine is cracked and all scratched up, and there are a bunch of other places on the bike where the bike has suffered scratches (the only cracks are the two i listed). now my question is the following. first off, how much do you guys think the bike is worth? second, how much do pre-painted fairings cost? its a green bike, i was thinking maybe i can fix up the damage by replacing the fairings, and then selling the bike for profit. let me know what you guys think.. thanks!

·
Registered
191 Posts
go by book value and subtract a few thousand:) stock painted fairings get expensive if you need to buy them all. you could get a full set of race bodywork from airtech or shark skinz cheaper and have it painted however you want. id say for stock mid fairings your looking about 350 a piece atleast. lower 200 bucks. upper about 200-300 bucks. tail section a few hundred as well. it adds up quick. pics might help out too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts