Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

i was 8 years old and it was a honda trail 50 :shock: which was promptly traded in
for a honda trail 70 :lol: - and its been downhill ever since :lol:

·
Registered
28 Posts
14, Honda CR-125 then newer CR-80. Sold those to buy car at 16. Now I work for a motorcycle distribution company and ride a lot of various bikes. All Chinese with small engines. 125 scooter, 150 enduro, 250 cruiser. I'm looking at buying a 250 Ninja that I saw for sale locally. I'm 19 now.

www.qjdistribution.com

·
Registered
37 Posts
My first bike was a Kawasaki KE100 I was only 13 so I couldn't drive it on the road. My first real street bike was an 89 Harley-Davidson 883 Sportster I was 16 had my permit and thought I was the man in my High School.

·
Road Snot Needs A Kleenex
364 Posts
I was:

Age 21............ '91 Honda XR250L Dual Sport (sold shortly after passing road test due to sustaining Interstate speeds (65-70MPH) for over 1.5 hours and vaporlocking the engine due to overheating and loss of oil through Kickstart which blew a seal while 80 miles from home)

Age 21............ '92 Honda Nighthawk 750 (Bought it right after incident mentioned above. Sold it when I was 23. Just didn't like the bike's feel and didn't drive it that much the last year I had it.)

Age 24............ '2002 Kawasaki Ninja 500R (Bought it because I wanted a bike, but didn't know if I liked the Sport bike style. Still own this bike)

I'm now 27.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
I am/was 40 when I got my first bike, a vulcan 1500 classic (1 month now). 20 plus years ago when I was young a foolish, friends and I just jumped on whatever was available of other friends for rides. Now that I'm older and hopefully wiser I will take more care riding. so far so good.

Great Question 8)

1 - 20 of 87 Posts