Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

how old where you when you started to ride?

• 16-18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 19-21

• 22-24

• 25-27

• 28-30

• 30-30+

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a lil poll to see the gae of most poel when they started riding (or plan to, thats for me :lol: ) have fun!

Peter.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
:lol: well, I was 18ish first time i took the controls but it wasn't till nearly 20 years later that I became a good rider.

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm talking street bikes sir. I serioudly doubt you would be larger enough to fit a street bike at the age of 6. thanks anyway, and yeah this is legally.

Peter

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Holy crap, your only 20?! Ithought you were at least 30 (lol, is that a good thing or a bad thing?) thanks for the votes guys.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
ZX-10R Urza said:
Holy crap, your only 20?! Ithought you were at least 30 (lol, is that a good thing or a bad thing?) thanks for the votes guys.
Nah, I'm young, very young actually, I just have a immense hunk of knowledge in my head.

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, its not just that, I know poeple who are incredably intellegent, but they can't really put their thoughts into words, and they really don't think about what they say, Your real mature, glad to see a responsible young adult giving us all a good name 8)

Peter.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
ZX-10R Urza said:
Well, its not just that, I know poeple who are incredably intellegent, but they can't really put their thoughts into words, and they really don't think about what they say, Your real mature, glad to see a responsible young adult giving us all a good name 8)

Peter.
heh, I dunno if I'd go as far as saying I give young people a good name... I just don't talk about all the bad stuff I do (indoor riding and the like)

·
Registered
134 Posts
I was 14, and I got my Iowa Moped license. I didn't see that choice on the poll... :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts