Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Give plenty of information that will enable folks to visualize your situation or remember a similar thing that happened to their own bike. Please do us the courtesy of using proper grammar and spelling to the best of your ability. If you can't take the time to proof read your post, we most likely won't be bothered with an in-depth answer.

1--year And Model Or Vin# (VIN's are stamped into the steering stem tube)

2-has It Been Running All Along Or A Bike Recently Out Of Extended Storage ?

3-what Recent Work Was Done To Engine--etc. ?

4-and Above All Take The Extra Time To Give A Detailed Description Of The Symptom(s) Even If You Think It May Not Be Related To The Problem

5- Please try to refrain from asking 4 different questions within one post. A single question within a single post allows all of us to more detail your answer in less time, and staying focused on the single question asked.
Start another post for another question, and you will get far more specific detailed answers from many different experienced members.

·
Registered
917 Posts
i think young kids will more and more begin to view us as Google and not human beings. Just type in a search phrase and they will read my mind and spit out my answer.

Polar you forgot the most import thing that should be number 1- SEARCH first and read everything. After that buy a manual and read that. Then ask questions.

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
speaking of hot...wheres the yellow clad jumpsuit cutie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts