Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22200 Posts

·
got lost along the way
23,356 Posts
WELL!

Looks a little bare in here! Think we need to put up some pics or something :)

Do ya think after something like 9 threads, we are getting trained?!?!

·
got lost along the way
23,356 Posts
Ya know what this place needs to make it complete?

A visit from "THE DONKEY"!! Been too long since he's blessed us with his presence!

·
Union Strong
1,142 Posts
Jus' figured I'd get in here on page 1........

Nothing else but lots of spam on the forum.....youse folks need to come outta here more often...

·
Union Strong
1,142 Posts
What for? I got no useful info to help anyone and my Kawi runs like a champ :)
Yuppa, I guess gotta agree there.....it seems like the forums have really changed.....

Gonna be 60+ here today, prepped mine yesterday...It's going outside today..

·
Needs More Cowbell
11,774 Posts
Good morning...

Bad morning for me; supposed to be 70F and sunny today and guess what? The bike wouldn't start :toetap:
Figures. Was fine when I parked it 4 days ago, now cranks over and no start...

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Good morning...

Bad morning for me; supposed to be 70F and sunny today and guess what? The bike wouldn't start :toetap:
Figures. Was fine when I parked it 4 days ago, now cranks over and no start...

Odd, I had a strange glitch the other day when mine hesitated and died and then coughed back to life while riding. i'm thinkin' battery. it's the original.

·
18,096 Posts
My o6 is still on its original battery as far as I know. The other day I rode about 6 miles and was turning in a driveway. I was messin with stuff and couldn't pull the clutch or downshift before i turned. (I know, bad form :( ) I pulled the clutch just after the turn and the bike died. I hit the starter as I rolled. It did nothin. I let off and hit it again. It fired up. Later I realized my clock was off. It apparently had lost power and clock went to 12:00. It has started every time since. IDK what happened. Thinkin bout changin battery just as a insurance type thing. 5 year old battery gotta be bout done.

1 - 20 of 22200 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.