Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
22181 - 22200 of 22200 Posts

·
Despicably Incorrigible
13,699 Posts
Dang, I gotta quit letting my alter ego post around here.

Yes, the above two posts are me. I started using vicariousrider on many, many other boards and plum forgot to log in under ozyran440 here. I had at one point asked for the vicariousrider profile to be deleted but that didn't quite happen.

So yeah, now that y'all know my ZRX is turning into a hot rod, how's everyone doing?
Ha ! I knowd it was you :) Glad your getting your bike all sorted out ! Thanks for posting the vid !

·
Despicably Incorrigible
13,699 Posts
Here...I mean...there. No...I'm here :grin: Today was payday and I didn't get paid. Told me to wait until Monday. :shock:
Well ....... I know the feeling ! LMAO ! I went to work this morning and everybody had a check but me :shock: Maybe they are trying to tell me sumthin' .......................... :mrgreen: Ain't the first time, the lady that is our office manager is a crack head ................ well actually she isn't a crack head, just a prescription painkiller junkie. But hey, she is a sweet lady and she doesn't hide them she divides them :) So it's all good. Heck if they paid me I'd just spend it anyway .......................... found a really cool sink for the bathroom :)

22181 - 22200 of 22200 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.