Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone; I own a 2006 classic1600 with a kuryakin hypercharger that the flaps or buterflies are moving all the time and at 65mls on they become noisy and have some free play up & down. enough to want to exchange for a Baron air kit. Now my question is Has some one made this change before. Are the mounting kit diferent? thank for all posible inputs:confused:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hi everyone; I own a 2006 classic1600 with a kuryakin hypercharger that the flaps or buterflies are moving all the time and at 65mls on they become noisy and have some free play up & down. enough to want to exchange for a Baron air kit. Now my question is Has some one made this change before. Are the mounting kit diferent? thank for all posible inputs:confused:
I owned an '05 Classic 1600 that I installed the HC. I just couldn't get comfortable, with the right knee hitting and bothering my back. I switched to the BAK after 6 months. Changing to the BAK was a piece of cake! I like the "look" much better, too!(IMHO). If you go with the BAK, remember to order the recharging kit for the filter!

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f184/cruznut6/Vulcan Classic 1600/ready2ride.jpg

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f184/cruznut6/Vulcan with BAK/BAKmod.jpg

·
VN 900 Classtom
1,689 Posts
The BAK comes with all nesesary hardware to be installed. No additional parts will be needed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.