Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Stealth Custom
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a great experience with this company and just wanted to share.......
a month or two ago i ordered a set of run/turn/brake lights from hyper-lites.....
Hyperlites Flashing led motorcycle brake lights, runing lights, and turn signals
first of the product is AMAZING......the LED's are super bright, even in bright sunlight, they dont get washed out.........the install was super easy and the license plate bracket was perfect for my needs..........
i recently had an issue with some of the amber LED's crapping out....i contacted them via email and the first thing they asked for was my address to send a replacement, no questions asked...........this is the best customer service experience ive ever had.........their main concerns were to resolve my issue and to make sure they didnt lose me as a customer in the future.........

the top half is the running/brake lights and the bottom half are the amber turn signals.........they brake lights also flash like crazy for 5 seconds when applied and then stay steady on.......
its the fifth video down on the left......i have mine flipped on my bike.....
Hyperlites Flashing led motorcycle brake lights, runing lights, and turn signals

Robb

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
looks cool, good for the customer service.... let me know what you think in a month...

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
what style of flash do you have???

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
looks like your tail light is missing some lights too...maybe just the angle

·
AZs #1 TOURIST ATTRACTION
15,308 Posts
Looks great Trashman, really cleans up the A$$ end of the bike and provides function. May have to look in those myself.. really nice and clean..Good find!

·
Stealth Custom
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks like your tail light is missing some lights too...maybe just the angle
yeah, i have since replaced that one........clear alternatives has to be the worst company ever.........numerous emails and no responses.........and their LED's suck, they always burn out..........

what style of flash do you have???
the standard flash......go to the video page and its the last one down on the left......

·
This snow has got to go!
513 Posts
The next mod I want to do is clean up the back of the 900 Custom but I don’t want anything on the back fender at all.

So I want a side mount license plate and an integrated brake/signal light.

The only thing holding me back is that I don't want to deal with Clear Alternatives because everybody says
clear alternatives has to be the worst company ever.........numerous emails and no responses.........and their LED's suck, they always burn out..........
Is there any other company that makes an LED Brake/Signal light?

Also, didn’t you used to have a hypercharger?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts