Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in Utica today going down a main drag where the speedlimit was 45 approaching a redlight when all of the sudden a bag of trash came out the window of a car in front of me in the adjacent lane. It landed right infront of my front tire and went right under, caught underneath the tire causing the front tire to slide on the bag of garbadge. :evil: I had to let up on the brake and hit it again real fast (as there were cars already stopped at the light). The bike did a little "wobble wobble," but somehow I regained control and stopped before hitting the car. Some people have no RESPECT!!!! Today was the first day I took the bike out since the new paintjob so if some litterbug messed it up, someone was gonna get a beatin'!!!!! :x

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I think he would have gotten a dent for that one! Oopss I did not say that.

To make you feel better, some knot head through his soda can out his window and landed on top of "my office". He got the ole red light. He then proceeds to ask is there anything wrong. Uhhh Yeah!
Instead of giving him a ticket I made him go pick up all the trash on the road in the vicinity and then he has the nerve to complain to my Sgt. that I was being Officer Azzhole and that I was racial profiling. I told my Sgt what happened and he laughed it off kind off and then he admonished me for doing so on the official side of things. I told him the punishment was just!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
As the saying goes, the gene pool needs some chlorine :roll:

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have to tell this. I was parking cars at the fair (directing traffic). A car was stopped beside me an the driver flicked her cigarette butt out the window. I picked it up and handedd it back to her saying she dropped it. She said she didn't want it and I replied, "what! you think my parking lot is your trash can!?!" She looked at me like I was crazy (which I admit I am :D ) but stuck it in her ashtray.

Fatcat

·
Registered
4 Posts
Little different topic (but I too HATE littering!)...but saw in AF Times that some nuts in Europe had put several layers of a SaranWrap between poles on both sides of highway and a motorcyclist had hit it. Said could only see it about 10 feet before he hit it. Didn't denote what injuries he sustained. That's sick that someone would do such.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Cell Phones//Garbage

I was surprised to note that my cell phone after calling 911 stays on "Emergency" even after I hit end call. I called in a car that was throwing food bags out of the car...wasn't long that the Kansas Highway Patrol pulled her over...seems she never saw me behind her when she tossed her garbage... I just love having a cell phone now!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
NICE BIKE

How about just the edge of the rims in lime green to excite the wheels? NICE CUSTOM COLOR!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: NICE BIKE

ZX-2R said:
How about just the edge of the rims in lime green to excite the wheels? NICE CUSTOM COLOR!
Powder coating is on the "to-do" list. Most likely next season or over the winter. Basically when I have some extra cash whenever that may be.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts