Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:biggrin: I ordered my Roadhouse Brand Moto Classic slip ons today. Decided not to do the debaffel thing. I had a set of these on my old Shadow 750 and they sounded awesome, even with the baffels in. So that is mainly why I went with the Roadhouse Brand. You cant beat the price either. I got em from Monkeybutt. Note I got the slaschcut! Only took me three wks to make decision, now of course I want them NOW! Note the slashcut are the top pic.

·
Registered
649 Posts
No wonder you blew me off on Saturday...you were too busy thinkin'! :tongue:

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is a better pic of the look not much different than the stockers same opening! But you get a lot more rumble!

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
I'm glad that is worked out for you. It looks more like OEM, but as you said the rumble is more pronounced than stock. Good job. Ride safe.

·
Registered
17,940 Posts
:biggrin: I ordered my Roadhouse Brand Moto Classic slip ons today. Decided not to do the debaffel thing. I had a set of these on my old Shadow 750 and they sounded awesome, even with the baffels in. So that is mainly why I went with the Roadhouse Brand. You cant beat the price either. I got em from Monkeybutt. Note I got the slaschcut! Only took me three wks to make decision, now of course I want them NOW! Note the slashcut are the top pic.
But why did you get them from a monkeys butt? LOL

Sorry couldn't help my self.

Please do post a sound clip or two when you get them on.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Most def will do a sound clip, we dont have anything on Roadhouse! Everyone has Vance & Hines or Cobra!
That is another reason I chose Roadhouse, because nobody has em. I just have to go against the grain!
If all of you have long hair im going to have short!
Thats who I am!

·
jerkybear's Vulcan
418 Posts
Ha ha ha hee hee hee! Man, you guys kill me!!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Most def will do a sound clip, we dont have anything on Roadhouse! Everyone has Vance & Hines or Cobra!
That is another reason I chose Roadhouse, because nobody has em. I just have to go against the grain!
If all of you have long hair im going to have short!
Thats who I am!
Dude...get out of my head.

The reason (one of them) why I went Kawi is because everyone rides Honda and HD. Of course I love Kaws anyway...always have...so that helped.

Now all you guys mod...guess what...I don't mod...haha! Beat that! I'm different because I don't try to be! Uh-huh that's right suckers!!! :D

I bet you listen to Radiohead and watch hockey when there is football on! LOL.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Whats up with that stuff! Is that serious crap, or you just kiddin. I thought this was a freindly.

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
Whats up with that stuff! Is that serious crap, or you just kiddin. I thought this was a freindly.
We're friendly here!!!! Don't let a few downers get to you ;)
I would LOVE to hear a clip of those!!! I am one of those that are getting the Vance & Hines, but I would still like to compare with yours!!! :cool:

·
Registered
649 Posts
Are you referring to my post? I was just being a Holligan. Although it is all true. I really do not mod because everyone else does. Hee hee. Sorry if I was being too mischievous! :D

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was unable to get roadhouse has a good price but they did not have any. $359. SO I BOUGHT THE VANCE & HINES SLASHCUT STAGGEREDS FOR $365
Did I do good? And thanks Cherriann I will try not to let the bimbos get to me!
Maybe I should not say bimbos, to be polit correct.
What is that word I just cant think of it tr now. Im sure someone knows.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey greenie change your name to hooligan, he he! No problem sometimes I cant take a joke no harm no foul. Just dont do it again>

·
Registered
17,940 Posts
I was unable to get roadhouse has a good price but they did not have any. $359. SO I BOUGHT THE VANCE & HINES SLASHCUT STAGGEREDS FOR $365
Did I do good? And thanks Cherriann I will try not to let the bimbos get to me!
Maybe I should not say bimbos, to be polit correct.
What is that word I just cant think of it tr now. Im sure someone knows.
V&H... still awesome.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Oz Saki

Very interested in those Roadhouse Slipons but I have someting in mind... Looking for a deep rumble, a little gain too, but not a mid tone like the majority of the 50-50 exhaust. Seems that those Roadhouse can offer me a deep rumble sounds, but for a around-the-corner ride in the city... What degre in % will I gain for sound ? I mean, just on the Idle, will it be more loud ? 10% more ? 25 % ?...

Or will it be a better idea to take something like a pair of V&H or Cobra, and adding a pair of baffles from Smartpartz ? Maybe its gonna be louder and with the baffles, its gonna be deeper and rumbler ?!

If you can help me...

Thanks

Martin

(Again, sorry for my english but I french good :) )

1 - 20 of 21 Posts