Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Winter sucks.
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But I had a really boring day at work without the forum to stare at!

·
PH in training
5,111 Posts
Had to be productive and all....

·
*NRA*
282 Posts
and nuthin to do during the coffee breaks. Is it my computer or did we loose that green forum background color? I'm getting a nasty a__ blue color.

·
Registered
119 Posts
i had this page book marked originally. clicked on my book mark this evening and the link was broke. had to do a search and find it all over again! :-O

·
Vulcan Regional Manager
480 Posts
i had this page book marked originally. clicked on my book mark this evening and the link was broke. had to do a search and find it all over again! :-O
+1
I just discovered that it was the specific link that was broken, not the entire site. :tongue:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Yea? Will when I was checking yesterday I went to the main BTK site, clicked on the forum link from there and it would give me the page not found message. But it worked this morning and I changed my links. But for some reason I've got the urge to eat 'Sweet Tarts'. Just the blue ones though.

·
Warning V2k Onboard
1,585 Posts
There are reports in the European financial papers that US productivity jumped to an all time high for about twelve hours yesterday.

Breaking news tells us that it seems to have slumped back today, analysts are at a loss to explain the phenomenon.

One senior correspondent has been quoted as saying "It's almost as if more than half the working population actually did their job for a change!"

·
MaNaMaNa DoDoDoDoDo
4,767 Posts
There are reports in the European financial papers that US productivity jumped to an all time high for about twelve hours yesterday.

Breaking news tells us that it seems to have slumped back today, analysts are at a loss to explain the phenomenon.

One senior correspondent has been quoted as saying "It's almost as if more than half the working population actually did their job for a change!"
Thanks for this post. I now need a new keyboard. My old one doesn't like coffee.

·
2x the bike for 1/2 the $
1,175 Posts
I hear that!! LoL

·
Winter sucks.
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
At least it's back today so I can be covertly unproductive.

·
I'm NOT the boss
929 Posts
Thing about the blue...it blends right in with one of my screens!! A lot easier to sneak in at work and pretend but really
I'm doing something I enjoy much much more!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts