Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Sunday, my father and I drove all the way from San Antonio to McKinney, Texas which is just over 300 miles away. It was raining like you wouldnt believe and made driving with a trailer quite difficult. After 6 long hours of driving (that REALLY gets to ya), I got up there and bought it. I spent nearly the entire ride home looking back at it on the trailer, making sure it wasnt jostled loose and being obessed over that....

Riding this thing around is great! I love it! I rode it around to my friends' houses and showed it off to them in my new Joe Rocket jacket and Scorpion Helmet (surprisingly comfortable for $150!). I just have to say that I am absolutely hooked on motorcycles and I wont stop riding them until...well...until I only have one limb left.

·
Registered
408 Posts
DrX512 said:
I just have to say that I am absolutely hooked on motorcycles and I wont stop riding them until...well...until I only have one limb left.
:shock: Let's hope it doesn't come down to that. Congratulations on your new bike. Your story sounds just like mine i.e. my dad & I went to pick up my 500R from another town with his trailer. I, too, payed close attention to the bike on the way home. Ride safely. Eat dangerously.

·
Registered
512 Posts
i just got my 05 500r on the 5th.. i rode it home tho.... i am going today to get cobra pipes maybe and a k&n filter.... the cams come at 500 and thats only 300 miles to go :lol:

·
Registered
17 Posts
nice man...i drove 7 hrs to Wisconsin from chicago to get my Zx6r...and then i rode it back, in 30 degree weather and 30 mph winds....not good...

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
its always a beautiful thing.... :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts