Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate Clowns Just one of the many reasons. :shock: :shock: At least his name fits :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: CLOWNS...I must have not missed something...

ZX-2R said:
I must have NOT missed something...???
Click on the "I hate clowns" in the top post, it's a clickable link.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
FINALLY

Sick man! Children are our future...we don't need Clowns messing it up for us. Adults are supposed to be teaching their children about Social Skills and Citizenship, not have to worry about people that are licensed professionals messing up and destroying Trust. Some penalties under the law are just lame. Preditors have in the past been lucky not to have systems in place that can track them and make them comply with local, county, state, laws, but I think it should be Federal as well as international. Computers, and sharing data, DNA, Prints, Images, aka's...sure there is room for "error" but I think that we should have better programs in place, and continue to make them better programs, including finding out the TRUTH from some children. There have been cases where the accused have been wrongly arrested and imprisoned...without 100% PROOF they shouldn't be imprisoned, however there should be "flags" in the system, and eventually if the person is "GUILTY" then there needs to be something to deter these people. The ones not guilty, need to have their records cleared and the people accusing need to be dealt with. SEVERLY!

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
you hate ALL clowns or just this one? i love these 2 clowns called violent J and shaggy A.K.A. insane clown posse, icp.

·
Registered
16 Posts
his name is Spanky?
youve got to be kidding me, its like a bad movie.

spanky the clown likes touching you downtown

1 - 10 of 10 Posts