Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Insect Impact Analyst
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HATE IT!!! Especially when I have a new bike that I could be riding right now!
It's almost MAY! Doesn't Mother Nature realize that it's Spring and that it's supposed to be warming up so that we can all get out there and ride? Honestly, I think she is taunting me!

·
Insect Impact Analyst
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, it was almost 80 here a couple weeks back. Two days later it turned crappy (40's) and hasn't warmed up since.

·
Back in traffic
675 Posts
I know what you mean, my bike is all tuned up and sitting in the garage. The one nice day we had here and I had my bike all tore apart.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
I HATE IT!!! Especially when I have a new bike that I could be riding right now!
It's almost MAY! Doesn't Mother Nature realize that it's Spring and that it's supposed to be warming up so that we can all get out there and ride? Honestly, I think she is taunting me!
Its not Mother Nature, the battle between hot and cold is waged by her two son's, the cold meister and heat meister. Its all documented here

YouTube - Heat Miser vs Snow Miser - Dance Battle and song with lyrics - The Year without a Santa Claus

·
New to '86 GPZ900R
44 Posts
I got sick of Mother Nature taunting me and **** the rain, I put on the rain suit and have been riding through cold, rainy days. Hopefully it'll warm up one of these months!

·
98' 1500 Classic
978 Posts
Ol' Man winter just won't give it up around here either. Brushed snow off my Suburban yesterday a.m. when I went to work. Ugh, enough already bring on the warm weather.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
It was snowing here today to.

Isn't it supposed to be...April showers bring May flowers?

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Brrrrrrrrr

OMGGGGGGGGG....I got cold just looking at those pictures. How do you folks do it? I don't think I could

·
Registered
204 Posts
lots of liquor and layers of clothing that and like you see 4 wheelers on the ice and snowmobiles (snowmobiles scare the $hit outa me)

·
Old and nasty
517 Posts
Oh yeah I remember seeing that stuff when I was a kid. It's kinda hard to remember though. We don't ever have any of that stuff around here. All we ever is get is sunshine and warm weather, how boring. Oh well, I guess i will go take a ride now, see ya later, snicker-snicker

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
OMGGGGGGGGG....I got cold just looking at those pictures. How do you folks do it? I don't think I could
Oddly by the time Fall gets here I usually welcome the change...BUT...with these past 2 winters bringing record snow fall levels...it's beginning to get old.

A few years ago we owned 2 4-wheelers that we used for recreation. Eventually we stopped using them so I sold them. Two years ago I thought it might be a good idea to buy another one with a plow blade on it..."just in case" we got hit with heavier snow than in the past. The timing was perfect and I used the new 4-wheeler two years in a row plowing several hours per day digging us out as well as several of our neighbors who were stuck and had no way of digging out. The 4-wheeler has become an awesome tool helping me keep my back from aching big time! ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts