Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Y'all remember that little Honda 360 I got on the cheap a while back? Well, it had been sitting in front of my friends house. He had been working on it for a while for me. Well, he kinda got screwed on his christmas bonus. Being that I didn't really have much money into it, I told him to sell the bike and see what he could get out of it. He had it up for sale for about a week asking for $100 for it. When he came home from work last night the bike was gone! :mad:

He thinks it was probably one of the guys who was looking to buy it. They didn't even try to get the 650. They just took the 360 probably cause they knew it didn't have a title and we can't really do much about it. :mad:

Oh well, here's hoping the kick starter bust that sorry SOB in the shin.

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
Man I HATE that! If I've something you want so bad you're willing to steal it tell me! I'd rather give it to you. I hope the sucker backfires on kick start and tears his leg wide open! Or launches his dumba** into the middle of next week.

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
That sucks. I know it wasn't worth a lot, but the act is still just as deplorable. :mad:

May the axle nut come loose, and faceplant them in a muddy ditch.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just hope I see it somewhere. I ride all over the area, so if it stays within a few hundred miles of the area I might see it out. Back in the day I'da sucker punched someone off the bike. But I'll probably just call the law. Even if I can't prove it was mine. I'll at least screw the guy who's riding it. No title, no insurance, and if the guy is dumb enough to ride a stolen bike, odds are he'll probably have a few outstanding warrants.

Odds are whoever got it will end up hurting themselves anyway. Damned thing had no brakes.

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
you are being way too nice. the muddy ditch would just be humiliating.
Okay, we'll wish for some rocks in the ditch with the mud. ;-)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, we'll wish for some rocks in the ditch with the mud. ;-)
A ditch would be nice, y'all should see some of the **** they toss in the ditches around here, I hope the ******* finds a rusty peice of rebar sticking out of his knee cap when he lands! :wink:

·
Registered
231 Posts
From my experiance someone who would seal a bike like you describe wanted it for parts or to joy ride if thats the case it is history by now.
Keep your eyes open for someone ridding a honda 360 and I bet there are your parts at least some of them.
Joe-R

·
Registered
64 Posts
i hate whomever came up/thought of/had the idea of stealing.

Whenever something is stolen from me I always curse the person.. then come down with guilt that the person probably has a crappy life.

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
i hate whomever came up/thought of/had the idea of stealing.

Whenever something is stolen from me I always curse the person.. then come down with guilt that the person probably has a crappy life.
In my experience those who have a crappy life, chose to have it that way. I've been divorced 3 times. My parents died within months of each other. Taxes take the lions share. Still others try to get what I have.

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
Mine was stolen a year ago. I still look for it.

Sorry for your loss, I hope a cager runs him over, and over and over again.

·
Missy Peregrym's #1 fan!
7,792 Posts
ive had my car broken into twice within a year period (a few years back). it was my old jeep so i only had the minimum insurance and when they broke my dash, windows and took about everything in it not bolted down i just had to take it. thieves are one of the lowest forms of life, nothing more i wanted to do then find these guys and exert loads of pain upon them... sorry still a bit bothered.

sorry to hear it, hope you find it... or them :D

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Years back when I was a delivery driver I caught a couple of people trying to jack my stereo. One guy I actually got to yank out of my car. Bashed his head on the roof, and kicked him in the rips a couple of times before he ran. Whats sad, they tried this **** with me not but a few yards from my car!

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
i dont normally wish pain and suffering on anyone but thieves, murderers, and rapists i wish all sorts of cruel and unusual punishment. ill tell, sometimes i wonder why in the world they made the constitution the way they did. sorry for your lost. i have 2 bikes that i park at my apartment building under the steps and both are locked and have alarms on them and everytime it rains they both start going off and i run outside half naked ready to beat the pure **** out of someone only to realize it was just the rain. God have mercy on the soul who decides to steal my bike because when they try it, they may met there creator a little sooner than they expect.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
That sux! If you are ever selling a vehicle, if you can, meet the person AWAY from your house. I guess in this case since the bike wasn't really ridable, that couldn't be done. But in general, you don't want people knowing where you live in case they are shady.

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
Thieves are some of the lowest people there are. I just hope there is enough bad karma in that little bike to pay him back no matter if he trys to fix it or part it out. Here is hoping we see you bike on the next episode of COPS!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I love how you were asking 100 friggin bucks for the bike. They couldn't even offer you 75 or something, they come and steal it. A 100 dollar bike.

Wow. WTF.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts