Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks! New board member here, and I hope you guys will let me into your group! I just purchased a 2004 Suzuki Marauder 1600. It's basically the same bike as a Mean Streak, and I can't find a Suzuki forum with a whole lot of 1600 Marauder content, so I thought I'd join up here. The only reason I got the Suzuki instead of the Kawaski is because I got a great deal at my dealer and I just like the little cosmetic changes on the 'Zuki a little more :) . Anyway, hope to talk to you folks soon. Great community you have here!

Ride safe

slick230

·
Registered
458 Posts
slick230 said:
Hey folks! I just purchased a 2004 Suzuki Marauder 1600. It's basically the same bike as a Mean Streak, and I can't find a Suzuki forum with a whole lot of 1600 Marauder content, so I thought I'd join up here.
Welcome to the forum.

I also have a 1600 Marauder and I'm glad to see you here.

You are right that there isn't much out there on the Suzuki forums for our bike. There are several Mean Streak owners here and have been helpful to me.

Watch out for Uncle Bob, he may try to convince you to go to the sister Suzuki site. I think he is trying to drum up business for them. :wink:

I cruise over there ocassionally, but always end up back here. :lol: :lol:

He moderates both, so he is everywhere. :shock: :wink:

·
Registered
269 Posts
welcome aboard, great site nmo matter what you ride.

·
Registered
837 Posts
welcome slick...come back often and be safe in between..oh ..happy 4th of july :wink:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

we don't care what you ride :lol: we're cousins now anyway

welcome!

ride safe!

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
well said jonesie....and welcome

1 - 11 of 11 Posts