Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a green Mean Streak. Some dealers tell me I might as well forget it or wait till the 05 models start coming out. But they said that even then they may not have green as they might drop the color.

Also, I'm torn between two different worlds. Those worlds being cruiser(Mean Streak type only) and sport bike (Kawi ZX10R). I must be at the age(30) that is slipping into cruisers but is still hanging on to the lure of sport bikes. I have never owned a road bike. My experience has been with dirt bikes and a few rides on friends road bikes.

Any suggestions?

Michael

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

welcome :wink:

well if you ask in this forum-BUY THE MEANIE!! :lol:

but if you go over to the sportbike forum and ask-BUY THE 10R

really depends on the type of riding you'll want to do :wink:

there are still green meanies around - i don't know why they told you that!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I posted the question here because the Mean Streak is the direction I'm leaning to. I have a friend that has a 02 Honda 750 Shadow and I will be riding with him. However, the lure of the sport bikes, read ZX10R, still captivates me with the speed and performance. I like the Mean Streak because I've always liked cruising around town in my custom cars in the past. Getting both is not an option. I think I will be choosing the Mean Streak as it fits my lifestyle.

Does anyone know if green is available at their local dealers?

·
Registered
302 Posts
GREEN MEANIE

THERE IS A LIME GREEN 04' 1600 MEAN STREAK AT MCALLEN MOTORSPORTS IN MCALLEN TEXAS , VERY REASONABLE PRICE. CALL JOHN TUNBERG THE GENERAL MANAGER, HE IS BY FAR THE MOST HONEST AND HELPFUL PERSON I HAVE EVER DELT WITH IN THE MOTORCYCLE BUSINESS(I'VE BOUGHT 3 BIKES FROM HIM IN THE LAST 2YEARS). THE NUMBER IN MCALLEN IS 956-686-1565 TELL JOHN THAT DONNIE TOLD YOU ABOUT HIM.
HAPPY HUNTING,
LONESTAR(DONNIE MCCOLSKEY)

·
Registered
221 Posts
I just brought my Green Meanie home yesterday..
I sat on it in the showroom about 1.5 weeks ago.

This was in Elgin, IL

There must be more out there..

Good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts