Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need new grips for my 800A, has anyone had anythig other than ISO grips that they really liked? I have a hard time with the price for the ISOs even though everyone says they are great. I have drag bars and have HD grips that used too have foam on them that I replaced with leather wraps. Looked great till the leather got soaked and then dried in the sun. I can re wrap them but will probably have the same issue. Any ideas would be appreciated.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Try wrapping with a high quality imitation leather. Better yet sew some tubes of the stuff add a little sticky glue and they'll stay put. Easy way may be go to auto dept of local walmart buy leather like steering wheel cover and modify it. I'm just full of ideas today! :biggrin: ;) :cool:

·
Riding daily
4,688 Posts
I bought some grips from ebay for $20. They're not iso but look very simular. They look and feel good but don't come with all the options. (you can't add helmet locks or different tips.) I'm sure is with be a pita to take them off if i ever decide to do so. Over all I'm happy with them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts