Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here use the ICON Tarmac Jacket in the summer? If so, how does it perform? I just bought my wife and I both one for the upcoming riding season and was wondering what others thought about their's.
Thanks
Dano

·
Registered
193 Posts
This doesn't answer your question, but I have the Icon Burner (leather) jacket. I love it. I constantly get compliments on how good I look in it whenever I am wearing it, and that doesn't happen in other jackets. :)

It's made well and looks good. It's "warm enough", for the most part, in Seattle winter days, which are usually 40F ~ 55F. That doesn't answer your question about whether the Tarmac will be cool enough, but at least you have a good quality product. I own a lot of Icon gear, and I think it's great stuff.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was one of my concerns, quality. I've never owned any of ICON's products. Thanks for replying.
Dano

·
Registered
512 Posts
i haev the icon tarmac jacket. i havent used it in summer but i do wear it in southwest florida which yesterday it was 83F so basically summer anywhere. it breathes pretty well but i tend to only sweat if the sun is directly on my back or if im at multiple stoplights. other than that it seems to be pretty nice, im comfortable in 80f weather going 35. looks nice too

·
Registered
512 Posts
i also just got the icon ti gloves which r really nice i think. they r perfectly fitted to your hands so they dont bulk around your knuckles. but they r almost as much as the tarmac jacket tho :neutral:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts