Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some gear this would be my first set. I was looking at the Icon Timax textile jacket and gloves, just wanted to know if anyone has this gear. I would love your opinion on it. Any other gear options would be an awsome help to me.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have the ICON Timax textile jacket and I like it alot. The only thing that I find kinda weird is the back slider. I have awhite jacket and the back slider is black and it lookks like a big ugly spine on the back. I also have a joe rocket jacket and its good as well. But I have to say overall comfort goes to the timax ICON.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I like "First Gear" products, if you are wanting other opinions

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
i have Tourmaster and First Gear textile gear. i love my Tourmaster jacket, but the neck bothers me. the only complaint about my First Gear pants are that i didn't try them on before purchasing and they are a little big, but that is my fault. both pieces clame to be waterproof, and i will attest to that fact. i am very impressed with the quality of both companies' products and would recommend them to anyone.

·
Registered
512 Posts
i have the green icon tarmac jacket with the white ti gloves(which i love).

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have a white TiMax mesh jacket. It's great for summer as it cools the body very efficiently. It does make me shiver due to excessuve airflow during very morning rides (5:00 a.m. commute to work in Colorado). If I had it to do over again i'd probably go with the textile version.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts