Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got started on my 7,500 mile maintenance. I learned how to adjust the idle speed, easy as hell.

I checked my battery's level... it was so low, **** near the bottom. Not the bottom line, but the bottom of the battery. So I filled that up.

Then I did the first oil change. Pretty simple, I change my car's oil myself so it's nothing new. But, one problem I ran into was my oil filter wrench. It's made for a car oil filter, so that didn't fit and I had to go buy one.

Soon I hope to get the rest of that list taken care of. ****, there a lot of stuff on there. Most of the items on the list are things to "check". My biggest problem is trying to figure out what I am checking for. Check- yep, it's there! Okay, next item.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Last Sunday i get on the bike to go home, turn the key and the lights and everything come on, push the start button and nothing. So, I jumped it with a car, and everything was fine. Rode 5 min. home and parked the bike. Hooked the charger up to the battery for the night. Came out in the morning and tried to start it, and nothing, just "click".
So, went and got a new battery, and no more problems. :?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts