Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you had a choice of some bling for your bike for Christmas, would you rather have:

Kawasaki chrome fender tips
Cobra highway bars
Driver backrest- Bakup or CMI

I know the last 2 are more functional and would probably be a better choice, so if it was just those, which would you pick?

·
Live Long & Prosper
556 Posts
If you don't have the bars, and you must not or it wouldn't be in the list, I'd get them before the others. Highway pegs on the bars are probably next.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hmmm, so far the bars have it. We already have some nice offset peg mounts and flame pegs we had on my wifes VN750. I'd prefer the bars too, but she's been hinting at the backrest. I doubt we'll be doing much more than half day rides until spring so I think the bars will be it. Personally when I ride the bike I need them more.

Windshield and bags are already on, those were the 1st things we did.

·
Deeppurple52
2,072 Posts
Highway bars! Chrome fender tips will make your Kawasaki a Harley chrome hog.... not a good look IMHO. It is junk for the sake of having it. Backrest is a personal choice, functional but extremely ugly

·
Patriot Guard Rider
967 Posts
If "I" had a choice it would be the back rest because I don't have one. That said, my first items were highway bars and windshield before it left the dealer...and considering that I've dropped it twice, the bars have more than paid for themselves......

Charles

·
ILBTS
1,248 Posts
Hmmm, bummer list.
I dont care for any of them, lol
maybe the chrome fender tips.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts