Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so santa was nice to me :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: and it's (about [email protected]) time for a slip on!

What do you have? Where did you get it? And how much?

If you have a sound clip even better!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone have a Jardine pipe? Also any advantage of carbon fiber over steel?

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Micron, Yoshi, and am looking at Akra and Leo Vince for my 10R...CF is lighter and cooler to the touch if you carry anyone...But it is also more expensive. My friend has a Jardine on his 1000RR. It sounds burly.
I'm looking for a burly sound! I need to check out some Leo Vince pipes first before I decide though.

I have a yoshi in my 2001 ZX6m it screams more than buffets... i like it, but a lot of people dont.
I've heard that about yoshis, I'm not trying to be the loudest kid on the block so i probably wont go that route.

·
Registered
11,821 Posts
I'm looking for a burly sound! I need to check out some Leo Vince pipes first before I decide though.

I've heard that about yoshis, I'm not trying to be the loudest kid on the block so i probably wont go that route.

Call my boys at EMA dude...You are not to far from them. They are in Pleasanton. Leo Vince was having a clearance and I am sure they can get you a pipe for your bike really cheap. 925-460-3222...Tell Erik or Jeremy that Ervin sent you.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Call my boys at EMA dude...You are not to far from them. They are in Pleasanton. Leo Vince was having a clearance and I am sure they can get you a pipe for your bike really cheap. 925-460-3222...Tell Erik or Jeremy that Ervin sent you.
DOH!

Just checked your post AFTER committing to buy this

EDIT: Not that pipe exactly, the one shown is on a Honda.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not bad...How much?
344 +20 shipping

I also got a new wind screen, DB Dark smoke.

Now I just need to find some flushmounts I actually like for the front and the bike will be quite sexy.

·
rain is here
2,793 Posts
That bike was sexy from the beginning!

I gess I am too late to recommend a two brothers CF, straight pipe...

·
Registered
11,821 Posts
344 +20 shipping

I also got a new wind screen, DB Dark smoke.

Now I just need to find some flushmounts I actually like for the front and the bike will be quite sexy.
It is a very classy looking bike. There are tons of flushmounts...Just need to find the right one which can be a pain.

·
rain is here
2,793 Posts
How you doing bro? How was school?
Im out for the semester which means I am working a lot, trying to save and buy a ninja 250. I need to calm down from me speed racer attitude and have a bike last! lol

Also I need something economical to commute and although I will feel the 250 has no guts compared to my old zzr 600, I just think it is for the best.

by the way congrats on that new dirbike!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im out for the semester which means I am working a lot, trying to save and buy a ninja 250. I need to calm down from me speed racer attitude and have a bike last! lol

Also I need something economical to commute and although I will feel the 250 has no guts compared to my old zzr 600, I just think it is for the best.

by the way congrats on that new dirbike!
Hey Omar why are you so set on getting a 250 when you can get a used 600 for almost the same price. I think you'll get sick to death of a 250 in short order coming from a 600.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It is a very classy looking bike. There are tons of flushmounts...Just need to find the right one which can be a pain.
LOL tell me about it. I have this vision in my head of what I want them to look like and I have yet to find anything that comes close.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
God I HATE it when a seller doesn't give you a tracking number, I want to know where my stuff is!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sigh....Got the tracking number today, My stuff is sitting at the South San Francisco UPS facility and will be there until the 2nd of January due to the holidays. I had hoped it would show today.:frown:

·
'07 ZZR600
2,363 Posts
I like the look of that pipe... does it have a warning about not letting the bike idle too much like the CF muzzy's do? I'd love to hear a sound bite from it... I may do a slipon this summer.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm going to do a write up on it as soon as I install it.
Before and after sound clips as well.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts