Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyopne, am still a novice in riding but so i don have much experince with bikes but hey listen up, jus 2 days bak my ignition jus locked itself on ON. so i have feeling that maybe its damaged or somethin. so it left the bike with the panel on the head & tail lamps and so thinking that I was saving the battery I removed the circuit breakers the lights went off but still it drained out the battery. so can anyone ovetr there gime me some few tips with what to do and what to expect..
thank you..

·
itching to ride
2,238 Posts
Well you could have put that in your original post. ;)

Sounds like it may be mechanical so you may have to replace the switch. If it comes to that you may be able to find one on ebay. They are often a good source for used parts. I have no idea what a new one would cost or if you could even get one.

·
Registered
79 Posts
dood dont buy a knew kawasaki switch! go to ace hardware and buy a keyed on-off switch and use some fender washers to fill the hole. it will slpice up great and will cost you 45 mabey? and then u can get as many keys as u want

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.