Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Ride Naked ..
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well since i can borrow a demo sports bike from work , i sold both my sports bikes & returned back to the cruising lifestyle :biggrin: . so what do i get ? a Vulcan offcourse VN1600 Classic 08 model new .. :cool:

p.s. let the modd's begin .. ;)

·
Last 007 MOM
9,231 Posts
Glad to see you back, Mike!

What are you going to do first with the 1600?

·
Last 007 MOM
9,231 Posts
Sounds like a couple of good choices!

You should be going into your riding season with some good times coming for the summer.

·
Ride Naked ..
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^
Summer is upon us now , here downunder . i guess once again its our turn for some decent riding weather , "what comes around goes around" .. ;)

·
Thanks to all Veterans!!!
16,933 Posts
Yep, and the PNW'ers are getting into their NON-riding season. :frown:

Like you said. What comes around goes around. :wink:

·
Registered
612 Posts
well since i can borrow a demo sports bike from work , i sold both my sports bikes & returned back to the cruising lifestyle :biggrin: . so what do i get ? a Vulcan offcourse VN1600 Classic 08 model new .. :cool:

Wow, are you serious Mike? I thought you had "rediscovered" your true calling with the sportsbikes??? It seems like you change your bikes more than I change my underwear :biggrin:

No, seriously, goodonya mate. Welcome back to the "cruisin" world. So what's planned for this virginal baby of yours? and why did you choose the VN1600 and not the 2K or Meanstreak, or M109R for that matter?

·
Registered
17,940 Posts

Um, excuse me, but stock pics from the Kawi website don't count.....

We nead REAL pics of the ACTUAL bike sir..... ;-)

Congrats!

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Congrats! Let the bling begin. :D

·
Ride Naked ..
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i plan on ordering hard chrome pipes or Cobra's , ISO grips , mirrors 1st & then go from there , as for photos i dont even have digital camera or mobile phone .. :frown:

·
Ride Naked ..
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
why did you choose the VN1600 and not the 2K or Meanstreak, or M109R for that matter?

i owned a V2K & Mean Streak "yes" the V2K is awesome & hard to beat , but for cruising the 1600-Classic is a great / powerfull bike still @ a sweeter entry price . the Meanie is always a great bike , but i want one bike only this time around & need it to do two up duties . i sell Honda's & Suzuki' motorcycles for a living & could have purchased the M109R OR VTX1800 @ cost price , in my honest opinion the Vulcans are the best & i put my money$$ were my mouth is & purchased a brand new VN1600 Classic 08 model @ extra $$ to me .. :mrgreen:

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
You lucky devil. :) Congratulations!

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
single handidly trying to own the full line?

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Welcome once again to the world of cruiser bikes.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts