Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Guys and Gals,

After a much needed trip to Florida to see my Family, I am home again in the frozen Kansas tundra. We drove straight through and arrived home early this morning at 2AM. Got to sleep in my own bed........YEA!!!

Here is a picture of my Daughter Cassie, my Grandson Christopher and me at our hotel suite on Christmas morning.

Tim

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
nice looking family!! where in kansas are you at? we are headed to topeka right now. gotta deliver there in a few hrs. then headed to kansas city kansas to pick up a load going to chicago gotta love the life of a trucker lol

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
Good you are home. Nice picture.

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
Nice to see your smiling face, Tim. Glad you got back safely, and that you were warm for a few days!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's good the little guy didn't get his looks from you!!! LMAO!!!!!

JK....great pic Tim!
Dave, I beg to differ about the "looks" comment, but if I posted a picture of my EX-wife, I would get banned for life as this is a family oriented web site...............LOL

Tim

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
Awww....how precious!!!!!!
Glad you were able to spend Christmas with more of your family!!!!
Welcome home!!!! :smile:

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I started to post this picture as well, but one of my friends was here and commented on how cute the "little girl" was. Yep, I noticed Christopher needed a haircut, but my daughter was afraid to cut it the first time. She is a licensed hair dresser.................Go figure.

Tim

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
I started to post this picture as well, but one of my friends was here and commented on how cute the "little girl" was. Yep, I noticed Christopher needed a haircut, but my daughter was afraid to cut it the first time. She is a licensed hair dresser.................Go figure.

Tim

Awww....HE'S a real cutie bug!!!!! :p

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Welcome back Tim, glad you made it home safely.

Cute grandson you have there, I'm glad you got to see your family for Christmas. :D

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
welcome back Tim

relieved to see you made it with no problems.
Thanks Darrell,

I am glad you and Tina got to have Christmas together. I am glad to be home, but I liked the weather in Florida alot better...........LOL

I had to shovel snow AGAIN this morning.

Tim

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
Thanks Darrell,

I am glad you and Tina got to have Christmas together. I am glad to be home, but I liked the weather in Florida alot better...........LOL

Tim
Darrell learned how to run a snow blower today at work. :biggrin:
KC got 6 plus inches.

·
Registered
22,566 Posts
Thanks Darrell,

Tim
that 3pm rain was really the only thing I didn't like.

I hate snow. I really wish that DFW area job had paid more.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts