Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hewwo ^-^ Just wanted to say hi to everyone....

I got my Kawasaki Ninja 250 a couple of months ago, and so far ir's fun ^-^

I went on my first ride into town today, and I was really scared. But I'm told that can save your life so I guess thats oki. :D

I've dropped it once so far, hopefully I won't again.... :(

·
Registered
837 Posts
welcome to the forum..redneks sister :wink: ride safe and come back often..we like to here the progress of our new riders 8)

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Welcome, and congrats. Welcome to the wonderful world of riding!

Have fun, ride safe.

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Welcome to the Forum

_tc_,

Welcome!!!!! We need more ladies.....there are too few of us up here on the forum and out on the road. I have been riding for over 25 years and I love motorcycles. The bike that is my avatar is my newest find.....

If I may offer a little :D advice.....Practice riding as often as possible, take it slow and when you can take the motorcycle safety course. This will give you a discount on your insurance and teach you some very important survival skills.

Come over to the ladies only forum when you can!!!!! It so new hardly anyone knows about it!!!!!

Happy and Safe Riding :lol:

Heather

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jonesie619 said:
Welcome TC. Sorry to hear rednek is your brother. :lol:

i try to manage.... :D

thankie for welcoming me ^-^

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
_TC_ said:
Hewwo ^-^ Just wanted to say hi to everyone....

I got my Kawasaki Ninja 250 a couple of months ago, and so far ir's fun ^-^

I went on my first ride into town today, and I was really scared. But I'm told that can save your life so I guess thats oki. :D

I've dropped it once so far, hopefully I won't again.... :(
Hewwo back and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Re: Welcome to the Forum

kyhick1 said:
_tc_,

Come over to the ladies only forum when you can!!!!! It so new hardly anyone knows about it!!!!!
Heather
Its a Forum in progress!!! :D
Thanks for the support!!! :wink:

·
Registered
380 Posts
wow, more people from Arizona... that's cool!

Welcome!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Aikata said:
wow, more people from Arizona... that's cool!

Welcome!
Is it just me or is every chick on the forum from AZ? Anyway, don't worry about dropping the bike, we all do it when we start out. Lucky enough for me when I did it I had a naked engine bike so I didn't crack any fairings. Good luck riding, and have fun!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
all that happened to my bike when i dropped it was a nice crack on the right side near the turn signal, the turn signal snapped off, bought a new one, and scrapes on the exhaust. i was sad because i had bought it a month before....but i'm over it. just battle scares ^-^

1 - 14 of 14 Posts