Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all i am new to this post, hmm come to think about it, ive never posted anywhere :lol: things that make ya go hmmm then you say oh yeah hes a tard ha ha (im from Kentucky wutcha expect). Any how im here now so all hail tha chief or something haha. Oh yeah i have a Ninja 500 and i love it yeap I sure do just looking to make it icey then itll be icedova like me. Oh yeah i am new to forums did i mention that so if i mess up or whatever somebody correct me please.

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Nice to see you, welcome to the forums, feel free to ask anytihng, there is and emmense amount of knowegde here. keep the rubber down.

Peter

·
Registered
8 Posts
icedova said:
hello all i am new to this post, hmm come to think about it, ive never posted anywhere :lol: things that make ya go hmmm then you say oh yeah hes a tard ha ha (im from Kentucky wutcha expect). Any how im here now so all hail tha chief or something haha. Oh yeah i have a Ninja 500 and i love it yeap I sure do just looking to make it icey then itll be icedova like me. Oh yeah i am new to forums did i mention that so if i mess up or whatever somebody correct me please.
Welcome IceDova! I am new here as well. Glad to sww some newbies on here. Pretty soon we will be the oldies. :eek:

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
ha, we ar from KY also, Munfordville. glad to here from ya.

Mack & Heather

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi guy, another Kentucky noobie here, from Versailles. 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts