Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title implies I'm new to the forum. I am 21 years old, and live in West Palm Beach Florida. Just bought my first Bike a week ago and no i haven't rode on it yet.(Not till I take the MSC)I've always been a car guy but I've been raised around bikes. So to say I just got an itch is an understatement, its in my blood. Hope to learn from everyone and have fun. I own the 650R unfortunatly can't post the pics yet, but will as soon as I can.

·
Missy Peregrym's #1 fan!
7,792 Posts
welcome and congrats! cant wait to see the pics. kudos for waiting to take the course ;)

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
Welcome! When are you set to take the MSC? I'm not sure I could sit and wait with that 650R sitting there calling my name. ;)

·
Registered
10,122 Posts
Welcome mate!! Glad to have ya join us!

Smooth move, takin the MSF 1st!!

Pics when ya can!!:biggrin: 8)

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Welcome! Although when you said kid, I really wish you meant it :p Be nice to get some more people younger than me on here

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Welcome, good call on taking the MSF course.

Enjoy the forums. :D

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
You are probably going to be one out of a handful of young riders now active in this forum. Do take that moto course and always keep safety in mind. Welcome to the forum.

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
I sure hope the MSC is real soon! I couldn't stand to leave that little beauty sit in the driveway!

·
Registered
11,821 Posts
As the title implies I'm new to the forum. I am 21 years old, and live in West Palm Beach Florida. Just bought my first Bike a week ago and no i haven't rode on it yet.(Not till I take the MSC)I've always been a car guy but I've been raised around bikes. So to say I just got an itch is an understatement, its in my blood. Hope to learn from everyone and have fun. I own the 650R unfortunatly can't post the pics yet, but will as soon as I can.
Good for you on getting the bike first...I did as well and so did others I know.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Im new also, thats the bike that im planning to get. I have only seen pics of it, does it look as good in real life? How much did you get it for?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts