Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about if not going public on some of the questions asked about parts and prices and where to go for bikes, if you use the PM (Personal Message) and answer these guys? A guy looking for a blue Ninja 250R...for example...you could not only ask him where he lives but who he would prefer to do business with in his area and once he has a deposit set up then you could have him on wheels instead of asking on the forum and getting nowhere. Parts, are the same thing. I'm going to bat for you guys. IF we buy parts and save $3.00 at K-Mart and everyone does it them we won't have dealerships to go to when we need something repaired or rebuilt! Sure you can buy things at Dennis Kirk cheaper, K-Mart, even the grocery store...You need some people on staff, or customers to explain what I'm saying to you! EVERY customer that leaves with a new bike or even a used bike off of ANY dealership lot should be given the same story...We're here to serve you. You don't use us, you lose us. WE just can't afford to lose dealerships! Neither can you!
My soapbox for the night is done and overwith... I personally can't afford a bike right now, and I not only want one I NEED one for Physical Therapy. My Dr. won't write a script for one, but he'll send me to 12 weeks of Hospital Physical therapy...I just don't understand...the cost would be cheaper to buy me a NInja 500R for my appointments to the hospital and checkups and such because my "Failed Back Syndrome" has me on 100% SSDI. THE 500R or even the 250R is great for that. I can't ride a Cruiser it puts to much weight and pressure on my back...the Ninja felt great...but my friend sold it before he knew that I really wanted it...
So it's a wheel chair or a motorcycle...I may have these ghost legs and feet, but I'm somehow going to get one. I will then post my story and bike pictures on the Forum! Thanks. Lindsey J. Angell

1 - 1 of 1 Posts