Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Motorcycles may be our world but is not for everyone therefore others will not care about your safty and that's just part of life. Some of our motorcycles are very loud, some of us rev the mc at every corner/light for no reason trying to get attention, some of us try to intimidate the public by dressing up like a poser, some of us ride very agresive & defensive when the trafic is flowing good & lots of us ride 5-10 miles under the speed limit holding trafic because our bikes are 10% off the speedo. Just like everything else, there is good and bad and does not apply to everyone.

We all have something that irritates us. In my case is those cyclist padeling 5mph using a lane at rush hour.

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
Motorcycles may be our world but is not for everyone therefore others will not care about your safty and that's just part of life. Some of our motorcycles are very loud, some of us rev the mc at every corner/light for no reason trying to get attention, some of us try to intimidate the public by dressing up like a poser, some of us ride very agresive & defensive when the trafic is flowing good & lots of us ride 5-10 miles under the speed limit holding trafic because our bikes are 10% off the speedo. Just like everything else, there is good and bad and does not apply to everyone.

We all have something that irritates us. In my case is those cyclist padeling 5mph using a lane at rush hour.
And running stop signs....

·
I'm your Huckleberry
3,317 Posts
Hope I don't get banned for life for spamming, but I know some here don't make it there often (like me).
Thats why I've moved on to using the 'today's posts' under 'quick links' at the top of the page...get to see EVERYTHING :mrgreen:

Lot of people don't venture beyond one or two subforums...its a shame really, in order to get noticed you can't use the forum in its intended manner (posting stuff where it belongs). :frown:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts