Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know about you all, But In Search of the Infamous Wii WOW, I Finaly got one at the Best Buy, No 59 thats the one I got, I was up until Midnight looking for the circulars and could not get them, and went out looking for a Sunday Paper could not find one at 1 AM, But persistence Pays off. I got Number 59 in fact I am going to take a picture of it and relish it, they better be glad and happy and Joyful for My act of undiscriminating kindness to use excessive Gas to search for this Wii, Of course some fo the search for the Wii was ised for Bike riding I did enjoy that part, but This Am I shoed up at the Best Buy at 7:30 am got my piece of paper from the security guy at best Buy, but yet happy until I have one in my hand, then when I got it I called my Wife she was happy, one reason she doesnt have worry anymore about the Wii. She doesnt have to sit at her desk at work and call the stores to see if they got one in, and be disappointed at all. She was so happy I think she went crazy when I told her I had one she said something about me getting lucky tonight, I LOL and chuckled, and said yea right the
world will be at an end before I would be that Lucky, LMAO !!!

You See recently My wife Lost Her Mother who was a true lady whom I also Loved I am hoping this will get her back In the Christmas Spirit, Life is to short and we all must grieve and remmber Life with whom we Loved so Much, My wife is a Very Special Lady Whom I love very Much and I want her Back so Maybe this fight to Find a Wii will help, its not for me its For her and I know it put a smile on her face and I Know I heard the great relief in her voice when I told her.

So Ride Hard Live Long and Enjoy The ride Because Life is to Short, Mike

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
Glad you found one. You do know that the Wii-II will be out next year and not be compatable with the Wii so you will have to do all this over next year. ;)

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad you found one. You do know that the Wii-II will be out next year and not be compatable with the Wii so you will have to do all this over next year. ;)
No I wont, LOL!!!

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
I am looking for one for my kids...

You are so lucky.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am looking for one for my kids...

You are so lucky.
try this wii tracker.

I started looking for one back in late August because I was afraid it would be hard to find close to Christmas. It was hard to find then too. It took about a month back then to get one.

Once one says in stock, don't hesitate!!! they go fast!!!

good luck.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
I've had my Wii since Black Friday of Last year. Lucked into it as I was wandering around electronics on a break when we got a shipment in (I was working at Wal-Mart at the time). But I've got friends who are STILL looking!

·
Forgiven
538 Posts
msa1956... I hope you have a great Christmas. It's always a bit less joyful when you've lost a member of the family, but we must hold tight the ones we have and help develop memories for the newest members of the family. This is a great time of year to spread the joy. It looks like you've already started.

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
If you can't find one, you can always do what Eric Cartman did and freeze yourself until one becomes available. :)

I'm planning to get a Wii, but not until next spring.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you can't find one, you can always do what Eric Cartman did and freeze yourself until one becomes available. :)

I'm planning to get a Wii, but not until next spring.
If you start looking now You might get one by Spring LOL :p

·
Missy Peregrym's #1 fan!
7,792 Posts
I froze my butt off 2 winters ago standing outside of walmart overnight to get an xbox 360. well it really wasnt all that bad. My brother came with me, we each had a chair sat close and made a tent out of our blanket. Unplugged a pop machine, plug in our space heater and we were practically sweating... :D oh and it was for me :lol:

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
A friend of a friend was a manager at Walmart and she couldn't even get one on launch day. I got it on the second shipment, I think it was Nov.27/06.

I've considered scalping it on ebay a number of times but I couldn't go without it... lol

Glad you found one. You do know that the Wii-II will be out next year and not be compatable with the Wii so you will have to do all this over next year.
Ain't that the truth. Nintendo is a marketing genius and it shows; people will by anything twice if its the right color :p

·
Estancia Meritage
1,523 Posts
Also looking for one. Had a chance a couple of months ago but I never went for it. Game stop stores are selling rain checks for them. Won't be available until mid January.

Lucky...

·
Registered
350 Posts
I bought my kids a Wii back in October and have been holding on to it since then. The salesperson asked me if I was going to sell it on eBay. At the time, I had no idea why she would ask such a strange question. Now my kids are all afraid they won't get one since nobody has them in stock. Hehehe... I won't give it to them early either.

And if they really start to get annoying, I'll just put it on eBay and use the money to buy bike bling.

·
Registered
65 Posts
It's a great system. I bought one for my kids last Xmas, think my wife and I play it more than the kids ! The pre-packaged sports disk is a ton of fun by itself.

·
Registered
11,821 Posts
I dont know about you all, But In Search of the Infamous Wii WOW, I Finaly got one at the Best Buy, No 59 thats the one I got, I was up until Midnight looking for the circulars and could not get them, and went out looking for a Sunday Paper could not find one at 1 AM, But persistence Pays off. I got Number 59 in fact I am going to take a picture of it and relish it, they better be glad and happy and Joyful for My act of undiscriminating kindness to use excessive Gas to search for this Wii, Of course some fo the search for the Wii was ised for Bike riding I did enjoy that part, but This Am I shoed up at the Best Buy at 7:30 am got my piece of paper from the security guy at best Buy, but yet happy until I have one in my hand, then when I got it I called my Wife she was happy, one reason she doesnt have worry anymore about the Wii. She doesnt have to sit at her desk at work and call the stores to see if they got one in, and be disappointed at all. She was so happy I think she went crazy when I told her I had one she said something about me getting lucky tonight, I LOL and chuckled, and said yea right the
world will be at an end before I would be that Lucky, LMAO !!!

You See recently My wife Lost Her Mother who was a true lady whom I also Loved I am hoping this will get her back In the Christmas Spirit, Life is to short and we all must grieve and remmber Life with whom we Loved so Much, My wife is a Very Special Lady Whom I love very Much and I want her Back so Maybe this fight to Find a Wii will help, its not for me its For her and I know it put a smile on her face and I Know I heard the great relief in her voice when I told her.

So Ride Hard Live Long and Enjoy The ride Because Life is to Short, Mike
That is cool bro. I am happy you got one!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Man, I have NO interest in it and wouldn't buy one for my kids. Talk about sitting in one place and doing nothing. We had our company Xmas party at one of those Buffet and video game places (locally Dave and Busters) and I have never been so bored for the hour of 'Game Time' that we had.

Once I got cured off the Donkey Kong I've never been interested in anything else. They are all the same, big waste of time.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have about 20 more BBS's to log in and check on.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts