Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Test Pilot
2,916 Posts
I don't think any motorcycle is worth that kind of coin... Same wind right ???
If I wanted that look, I'd just purchase a good used Drifter 1500 somewhere, and ride it. I put the item in the "my watch" area on eBay, as I'm curious to see if anyone will actually bid on it.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think any motorcycle is worth that kind of coin... Same wind right ???
If I wanted that look, I'd just purchase a good used Drifter 1500 somewhere, and ride it. I put the item in the "my watch" area on eBay, as I'm curious to see if anyone will actually bid on it.
i agree..if i were to spend that kind of cash on one it would be one from the 40s......

·
Registered
817 Posts
I would seriously be embarrassed to be seen on a childish looking bike like that....please no flames.

·
I'm your Huckleberry
3,317 Posts
I would seriously be embarrassed to be seen on a childish looking bike like that....please no flames.
I wouldn't. I'd get rid of all the fringe...but other than that, its a great looking bike.

Now I would be seriously embarrassed to have paid that close to MSRP for a used bike from a company with a history of financial problems. :eek:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
It's a beautiful bike. That fringe would match right up with your Mountain Man leather jacket.

It's a style thing, either you like it or you don't. I'm guessing YOU don't.

But not for that kind of money. If I was extremely rich and it was the same to me as paying a nickle or a dime, I'd buy one. But it's like paying 5 or 10 thousand to me and I don't have either.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts